Heards Ferry Elementary School Eagle Partners Program
WHAT ARE EAGLE PARTNERS AND WHY DOES BEING AN EAGLE PARTNER BENEFIT YOUR BUSINESS?
Heards Ferry Elementary School Eagle Partners are businesses committed to enriching education. These businesses donate funds, goods and services that enhance our school’s learning environment above and beyond what the Fulton County budget provides.
By investing in Heards Ferry Elementary School you are helping to make our school one of the most sought-after for families and teachers in Fulton County. Great schools translate into thriving communities that support successful businesses like yours!
Your investment as an Eagle Partner will help ensure Sandy Springs is a vibrant place to live and work.
OUR COMMUNITY FAST FACTS:
Approximately 800 students
1700 community members including parents, teachers, family members and friends
Average family household income of approximately $170,000
School fence signs: 10,300 traffic count per day on Powers Ferry Road
Website exposure on the Eagle Alliance website
Eagle Alliance E-Newsletters (all parents & caregivers)
Social Media: 580 Facebook followers and growing
Event sponsorships & vendor booths
ANNUAL EVENT SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
Event sponsors receive name/logo acknowledgement in all promotional materials for events, including in e-mails, flyers or other communications promoting events. Presenting sponsors receive headline billing (for example, Heards Ferry Talent Show, presented by ABC Company) and name/logo acknowledgement in all promotional materials, communications and signage for events.
The HFE Eagle Alliance is recognized as an IRS Section 501c(3) not-for-profit organization and all contributions are tax deductible.
2018-19 EAGLE PARTNER DONATION LEVELS*:
Diamond Eagle $5,000 plus*
Enjoy Platinum Partner membership benefits, plus:
Eagle Partner Fence Banner display for additional 3-week period
Opportunity to host employee volunteer day at the school
Opportunity to have Principal Lisa Nash speak at your event
Platinum Eagle $2,500 plus*
Enjoy Golden Eagle membership benefits, plus:
Presenting sponsor of one event, including opportunity to have company information booth at event
Eagle Partner Fence Banner display for 3 weeks of academic year (banner provided by sponsor)
Golden Eagle $1,250 plus*
Enjoy Silver Eagle membership benefits, plus:
Event sponsorship of one event
Preferential access to vendor booth opportunities at special events
- Quarterly recognition on HFE Eagle Alliance Facebook page
Business logo on Eagle Partners Website, with hyperlink
Business logo in Eagle Alliance E-newsletter, with hyperlink
Silver Eagle $750 plus*
Enjoy Bronze Eagle membership benefits, plus:
Business name & logo listed in school yearbook (beginning 2019-20 school year)
- Storefront Eagle Partners display certificate
Thank you acknowledgement post on Eagle Alliance Facebook Page
Event sponsorship opportunity
Bronze Eagle $350 plus*
Business name on Eagle Partners Website
Business name on Eagle Partners display in school lobby
Spirit Event Partner $200 plus*
Business name and logo featured in event promotion including on Eagle Alliance Website, Monthly E-newsletter and Facebook page
Business patronage by school community heavily promoted
*In kind donations that directly offset budgeted school expenses are valued at 50% of fair market value for purposes of sponsorship levels.
EAGLE Alliance SPECIAL EVENTS 2018-19
- School-wide play date (August): attended by parents, faculty and students, outdoor activities on a weekend with food vendors. Approximately 600 in attendance.
- Fall Carnival (October): attended by parents, faculty and students, outdoor activities on a weekend with games, give-aways, and food vendors. Approximately 600 in attendance.
- HFE Parent Party (March): parents and faculty only, evening offsite event including entertainment, and in some years, auction items and prizes. Approximately 400 in attendance.
- Talent Show (May): attended by parents, students and faculty. Evening event showcasing student acts. Audience of approximately 500.
- Mother/Son and Father Daughter Date Nights (November and February): Two offsite evening events for mothers & sons and fathers & daughters. Past activities have included roller skating, ice skating, dance contests. Each event has approximately 250 in attendance.
- Fine Arts Night and Winter Chorus Concert (December): Onsite event showcasing faculty led fine art productions. Attended by students, faculty and parents.
- Teacher Appreciation Week (March): Week of gifts and meals for teachers put together by parents.
- School Musical (March): School production attended by students, faculty and parents. Approximately 300 in attendance.
- EA Volunteer Luncheon (April): Luncheon for parent volunteers. Approximately 100 in attendance.
- STEM Day (April): Annual event featuring STEM activities for each student and class.
- Career Day (May): Showcase of various career fields.
- International Day (May): Onsite event during school hours. Attended by students, faculty and some parents.
- Field Day (May): Onsite event during school hours. Attended by students, faculty and some parents.
* Sponsorship is first come first serve for all events.
** Events 1-6 are premiere events. Priority access will be given to levels Golden and above.
Become a Heards Ferry Eagle Partner Today! Please contact us at email@example.com.
Please click HERE to print our full information sheet.
HFE is an International Baccalaureate World School
The mission of an IB school is to develop responsible citizens in a global community by developing inquiring, knowledgeable, and caring young people who help to create a better, more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect. Click here for more information.