Spirit Wear Delivery
8/17/2018 9:06 am
Online Spirit Wear orders that were received after Open House (8/3) have been filled! Your child should have received these items in their classrooms on Thursday, 8/16. If your child did not receive your order, or only received part of your order, it is because the items (or some of the items) you ordered are currently out of stock. We are expecting our replenishments to arrive on 8/22 and we will get these sent home ASAP after they arrive! Thank you so much for your patience and thank you for supporting our school!
You can continue to order Spirit Wear by clicking HERE!
School Store will be Open Next Week!
8/16/2018 2:06 pm
Bring in your change because the school store is OPEN!
7:10am – 7:35am
Monday & Tuesday
PreK, K & 1st
Wednesday & Thursday
2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th
The Eagle Alliance Needs Your Support!
8/15/2018 12:03 pm
Did you know...
- that the Eagle Alliance funds nearly every single academic program, including the Science Lab, writing and math programs, field trips, and teacher training?
- that the Eagle Alliance plans and funds nearly every single event throughout the school year such as STEM Day, International Day, Talent Show, Date Nights, etc.?
- that the Eagle Alliance supports our teachers by providing a mini-grant program, teacher stipend checks to help them setup their classrooms, and a classroom supply closet?
- that the Eagle Alliance spends more than $200/student to supplement the funds received from your tax dollars to support all the programs that make HFE the school it is?
- that the Eagle Alliance funds after-school activities like Chorus and STEM Club?
- that the Eagle Alliance provides parent enrichment speakers and activities for our families?
- that the Eagle Alliance does no other major fundraising throughout the year, and your membership is our one BIG ask?
- that your Eagle Alliance membership gives you discounted pricing for Eagle Alliance supported events like the Fall Festival, Date Nights, Parent Party, and Talent Show?
- that Eagle Alliance memberships start at $25?
*You must be logged in to access the membership payment page
1st Spirit Night of the Year is August 22nd!
8/12/2018 2:33 pm
Dinner and Dessert for HFE!
Our first "doubleheader" Spirit Night is Wednesday, August 22nd from 5-8pm at neighboring locations: Lenny's Grill & Subs & Bruster's Ice Cream in The Springs Shopping Center on the corner of Johnson Ferry Rd and Sandy Springs Circle (224 and 226 Johnson Ferry Road NE.)
Mention that you are with HFE and a portion of their sales (including take-out) will go back to the school.
***Can't make it that night? Come to Lenny’s anytime between August 20th and 26th, mention the Heards Ferry Family Promo to receive a 7.5 inch sub for only $4 and half the price will go to HFE!
Volunteers Needed for Fall 2018!
8/12/2018 2:17 pm
You are now able to sign up for Lunch Bunch and the School Store for Fall 2018! Click the links below.
Lunch Bunch - Our smallest Eagles can use a little bit of help navigating the lunch line, opening containers and getting straws, napkins and more.
School Store - The School Store is open Monday - Thursday for students purchase items.
Cub Scouts 2018/2019
8/12/2018 2:09 pm
Interested in learning more about Cub Scout Pack 1050? Come out to the parent information meeting on August 28th at 6:30pm in the HFE cafeteria. New and returning scouts are welcome. Click HERE for more information.
2018 - 2019 Yearbooks!
8/1/2018 12:00 am
The HFE 2018-19 Yearbook is on sale NOW for only $25!! The price will go up to $35 after December 31st, so don't wait!! Is this your FIRST year at HFE? Are you a graduating 5th grader?? You won't want to miss out on these precious HFE memories! The ONLY way to guarantee that you will receive a Yearbook in May is to PRE-ORDER ONE NOW ONLINE with Code 14991! Click HERE for more yearbook information.
Volunteer Training for 2018/2019 School Year
6/27/2018 11:39 am
All persons wanting to volunteer in the Fulton School District will need to fill out a NEW application and take the online Sex Abuse Protocol Training. This application and process will be valid for the period of June 2018 until June 2020. We renew all volunteers on a two year basis.
Click HERE to complete the volunteer process for the 2018/2019 school year. You will not be able to volunteer in a classroom until this training has been completed.
Heards Ferry Elementary School
6151 Powers Ferry Road
Sandy Springs, GA 30339