The deadline to order a yearbook is March 25th!
3/21/2018 8:29 am
Order your Yearbook Today! There is no guarantee that your child will get a yearbook unless you pre-order theirs TODAY!
School code is #14991
Parent Party 2018!
3/19/2018 4:39 pm
Please join us for this year's Parent Party on Saturday, March 24th from 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm at PBR Atlanta at The Battery at SunTrust Park! Tickets are now on sale. Dinner and drinks will be served, and live music will be provided by Reckless. There will be a silent auction for teacher and staff treasures and a small number of high end items. Click HERE to view the auction item catalog! This year we are excited to announce the addition of Grade Level Parent Parties! We hope to see you there!
*You must be logged in to purchase tickets
Pre-K and New Student Registration!
3/19/2018 4:38 pm
Pre-K Registration will be held in the lobby on Monday, March 19th and Tuesday, March 20th from 8:30am - 3:30pm. The Pre-K lottery will be held on Friday, March 30th at 8am in the Media Center. Parents are welcome to attend!
Spring Registration for Kindergarten and any new child 1st - 5th will be Wednesday, March 28th from 8am - 4pm and Thursday, March 29th from 8am - 7pm. Parents of currently enrolled Pre-K students do NOT need to attend.
EA Volunteer Luncheon!
3/19/2018 4:29 pm
Please join us for our annual Eagle Alliance Volunteer Luncheon! It’s a time to thank ALL our amazing volunteers for the incredible work they’ve done this year. If you’ve volunteered at HFE this year, you are invited! In addition to reflecting upon all our volunteers have done this year, we’ll acknowledge our “graduating” 5th grade volunteers, celebrate the HFE Volunteer of the Year, look forward to next year’s plans, and maybe another surprise or two…
Click HERE to RSVP for the luncheon on Monday, April 30th from 11:30am-1pm at the North Harbor Clubhouse!
*You must be logged in to RSVP
HFE Placed 1st at the STATE TECHNOLOGY COMPETITION!!!!
3/15/2018 8:51 am
Congratulations to Langston Baptiste and Isaac Wolf who won 1st place in digital photography for the entire state!!! This is the first time in HFE history we have placed 1st in state! Congrats to our amazing students!!!
DISNEY on BROADWAY
3/1/2018 10:36 am
HFE Chorus Presents: Disney on Broadway- March 29, 2018
Mark your calendar for “Disney on Broadway”! Prepare to be entertained by the HFE chorus and over a dozen additional fourth and fifth grade performers. “Disney on Broadway” will feature great songs and dances as well as acting presentations from all your Disney favorites: Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King and Aladdin. The show will be presented in the HFE cafeteria Thursday evening, March 29 at 6:30 p.m. (with additional morning shows for the student body.) Admission ($8) may be purchased beginning on March 1 by clicking HERE (If you have not registered this way for previous HFE events, you will need to sign up for a new account.) By making a reservation in advance, you will save $2 on tickets purchased at the door and your name will be put on a list for admission on the night of the show. Instead of a paper ticket, you will receive an email confirmation which you can also bring with you. Please reserve your tickets in advance!
Questions? Contact Anna Trude
Cookies for Character
3/1/2018 8:29 am
The learner profile for the month of March is Risk-Taker. The attitudes are Confidence and Curiosity. Please encourage your children to be brave, confident and try new things! Click here for more information.
HFE International Inquirers
3/1/2018 12:00 am
In March students will inquire about Nature as they explore various plants, animals and national parks from their countries of study through HFE International Inquirers!
Speech Bubbles: "How are you?"
Students are busy learning different words and phrases from many different countries!
Spirit wear is available in our online store. Order now!
8/6/2017 8:37 pm
Click HERE to make your HFE spirit wear orders online!
*Please note you must be logged in on the EA website to access the store.
The Eagle Alliance needs your support!
7/18/2017 6:53 am
Did you know...
- that the Eagle Alliance funds nearly every single academic program, including the Science Lab, writing and math programs, Spanish materials, field trips, and teacher training?
- that the Eagle Alliance plans and funds nearly every single event throughout the school year, such as STEM Day, International Day, Harvest Festival, Talent Show, Date Nights, etc?
- that the Eagle Alliance supports our teachers by providing a mini-grant program, teacher stipend checks to help them setup their classrooms, and a classroom supply closet?
- that the Eagle Alliance spends more than $200/student to supplement the funds received from your tax dollars to support all the programs that make HFE the school it is?
- that the Eagle Alliance funds after-school activities like Chorus and STEM Club?
- that the Eagle Alliance provides parent enrichment speakers and activities for our families?
- that the Eagle Alliance does no other major fundraising throughout the year, and your membership is our one ask?
- that your Eagle Alliance membership gives you discounted pricing for Eagle Alliance-supported events, like the Harvest Festival, Date Nights, Parent Party, and Talent Show?
- that Eagle Alliance memberships start at $25?
NEW for 2017-18: We are now offering multi-child discounts!
Heards Ferry Elementary School
6151 Powers Ferry Road
Sandy Springs, GA 30339